Cooperators with the District enjoy an array of benefits, many of which are free. To become a cooperator, please stop by our office and complete a one page Cooperator Agreement. Once this agreement has been approved by our Board of Supervisors, you will be able to enjoy several FREE advantages, including:
- Joining fellow cooperators on the Annual Farm Tour
- Preparation of a Conservation Plan
- Technical assistance
In addition, our cooperators are also eligible to:
- Participate in the Equipment Rental Program (click on the button below for more information)
- Partake in the Annual Cooperators’ Dinner
- Apply for state and federal financial assistance opportunities.